Robert Gregory Browne joins us to talk about his new book, Casting the Bones: An Indie Author’s Guide to the Craft of Fiction and his thirty-year career as a working author, first as a screenwriter, then as a novelist published with trade publishers, and finally as an indie author charting his own path.
Some of his books that he talks about are:
- Trial Junkies, his first indie published novel.
- The Paradise Prophecy, the book he wrote for a trade publisher (and he wrote a 200 page outline for it!)
We also discuss:
- The article Rob refers to at one point is “The Traditional Publishing Industry Is Killing Books”
- Rob’s publishing house is Braun Haus Media.
- Chuck Wendig’s blog is at Terrible Minds and is very, very NSFW