Alan Petersen, author of excellent espionage thrillers, joins us for a discussion of “How do you keep going when you feel kind of stuck?”
The big takeaway: Continue writing and Be kind to yourself.
Books and media mentioned:
- Alan’s excellent podcast, Meet the Thriller Author. (Diane was a guest on episode 1!)
- The Crime Scene Writer mailing list
- The Shut Up and Write! meetup
- National Novel Writing Month (also known as Nanowrimo)
- Freedom for Mac and Windows, an internet-disabling application
- 2k to 10k by Rachel Aaronson
Please leave us a review on iTunes! Thank you.